This is the number 1 question I always get asked as a love and Dating Coach.
So many women struggle to meet an amazing man but I want you to know that great men are everywhere! I am often asked for specific ways to meet guys so here are a few examples:
– When out with friends (I met my husband in a bar when I was out with colleagues)
– online dating
– at a class you’re taking (cooking, dancing, Spanish etc..)
– in a group (eg. a walking group, a meetup group etc..)
– Through friends
– Look at the guys around you, have you been ruling them out as they’re not your usual ‘type’?
– Accept invites to all social occasions, being in a new environment is a great way to meet guys
– Go out to new places alone rather than staying in, i.e. Go to your local coffee shop, artisan market (or whatever interests you) and keep your head high & smile
Many women say to me:
“I’ve tried online dating but I just can’t find anyone”
“I never meet men when I’m out”
“I think most of the good men are taken”
The thing is, meeting your soul mate is less about where you look and more about your mindset. If you have negative thought patterns around meeting men, then that will be the experience you have.
There’s an old saying that goes “If you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re probably right”
When you keep telling yourself (consciously or unconsciously) that you never meet good men, then that is the experience you will continue to have. Without even realising it, you will unconsciously look for evidence to prove your theory.. and when you look for something you’ll find it!
The first step is to work on dissolving those negative beliefs… stop and think about what you say to yourself about meeting men. Are you negative in your self-talk? Are you pessimistic and do you make assumptions?
Big love is available for everyone, but you’ve go to believe it’s true!
Amazing men are everywhere….
They’re online, in coffee shops, they’re friends of friends and the guy who stands next to you at the train station.
Open your eyes… expect to see these good men and believe me they will start crossing your path regularly ❤
If you’d like help to dissolve the limiting beliefs you have around meeting men, then I’d love to talk to you. Book a discovery call with me by clicking here